Opera 9.5 final released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Opera fans rejoice. After a seemingly endless series of Beta versions and one release candidate the Opera developer team has finally uploaded Opera 9.5 final to the ftp site. The release is available in English and for International users and cannot be downloaded from anywhere else currently. The homepage still states coming soon which will probably change later this day.
Here are the download links for Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
The build number of the Windows release is 10063. It comes a bit as a surprise after the recent release of the first release candidate of Opera 9.5. There cannot be a lot of changes between this version and the release candidate earlier this week. As always there is no information yet on the changes, think we just have to wait a bit longer for the official release announcement.

Opera 9.5 final released

It is up on the hompage now. 29 languages more than ever. Over 500K people tested the Betas. I already have the final rolling on my systems.

I agree the new skin takes some getting used to cause they moved the new tab button. But by far this is my favorite version.

Have 1 thing i don't like with it though,Every time i try saving a pic the darn transfer thing pops open :mad:

Tried searching around to see if i could stop it but no luck :(

I've started using Opera in the last month or so, and I really like it. I haven't tweaked with it at all, but from what I've used, I think I'll be sticking with it. Is it as easy to customize as firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom