ok what happened to me today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm crazy....florida must be lame or something with pot lol...out here if you're carrying under an ounce they'll just write you up a ticket and you MIGHT have to go to court, but generally it's just a fine that you gotta pay.

If you didn't have an ounce or over then you can probably fight that charge of 'intent to sell'

Sounds like load of bullshit to me.

LEGALIIIIIIIIIIZE IT :D

yah they are they went on me like i was a dealer because i had $10 worth on me.wtf if i get in more touble than a kid i know who had $150 in cash and $125 worth of it
on him i know it is because i am black.

If your expecting any sympathy or anything, your not getting any. You should have learned your lesson.

See...although I recieve tremendous crap for it from my friends, this is why I don't drink or smoke weed. Situations like this aren't worth a short high or a few glorious hours of popularity at a party.

once again you need to stop with the assumptions that drinking or smoking is for popularity....as for a 'short high'...well assuming he's like me, he smokes because he wants to and likes to....I didn't even like going to parties or any crap like that. It's no different than people wanting to smoke cigerettes

Shit happens....this is why when I did smoke, I'd simply be very careful about it and discreet...especially after this one friend of mine was a dumbass who got caught smoking in the bathroom at school....I never smoked at school or before school, screw that.

So yeah, situation sucks, but atleast you'll probably be more discreet in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom