Ok, I have a baaad problem!

ManWithAPlan

Solid State Member
So pretty much let me sum this up, built a desktop, uninstalled the original Hard-drive, installed a SSD, then used the hard-drive as a external storage. The SSD drive is aligned correctly and Win7 seems to be working great, but I have a bit of a problem! I installed this awhile ago and until about a week or two its been running great. The recent activity has made me question it though.. It has been randomly doing these "mini" freezes and sometimes it completely freezes. (Note this is while I'm on the internet only it appears!) Also, on the 18th I apparently had a blue screen, and maybe two hours ago I just had another one. Well here is the problem... They aren't blue screens at all, in fact, they are totally black and they restart on computer. C0RR0SIVE wasn't able to tell me what the .dmp file meant, so maybe someone in here can! Here is the link: 072612-8611-01.dmp
-=Thanks in advance!=-

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\072612-8611-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: N:\WinDBG\Symbols
Executable search path is:
Unable to load image ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c0c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e50670
Debug session time: Fri Jul 27 00:41:45.010 2012 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:04.352
Unable to load image ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8006e17828, 0, 0}

Unable to load image PSHED.dll, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PSHED.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hal.dll
Probably caused by : hardware

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

Stop Code 124

Important Info If You Have Received a STOP Code

If you received a blue screen error, or stop code, the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from data loss. A hardware device, its driver, or related software might have caused this error. If your copy of Windows came with your computer, call the manufacturer of your computer. If you purchased Windows separately from your computer, Microsoft provides support. To find contact info for Microsoft or your computer manufacturer, Contact Support.

If you have experience with computers and want to try to recover from this error, follow the steps provided in the Microsoft article Resolving STOP (Blue Screen) Errors in Windows.

These actions might prevent an error like this from happening again:

Download and install updates and device drivers for your computer from Windows Update.
Scan your computer for computer viruses.
Check your hard disk for errors.

Cause of error

A machine check exception occurred.
These parameter descriptions apply if the processor is based on the x64 architecture, or the x86 architecture that has the MCA feature available (for example, Intel Pentium Pro, Pentium IV, or Xeon).

You need to run System File Checker. Start>Run>sfc /scannow

Rofl, I had to run cmd promt as administrator just to do sfc/scannow .... Anyway to have complete control over everything on my computer? lol

Ok, sfc/scannow is done, heres the results.
Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

So pretty much let me sum this up, built a desktop, uninstalled the original Hard-drive, installed a SSD, then used the hard-drive as a external storage. The SSD drive is aligned correctly and Win7 seems to be working great, but I have a bit of a problem! I installed this awhile ago and until about a week or two its been running great. The recent activity has made me question it though.. It has been randomly doing these "mini" freezes and sometimes it completely freezes. (Note this is while I'm on the internet only it appears!) Also, on the 18th I apparently had a blue screen, and maybe two hours ago I just had another one. Well here is the problem... They aren't blue screens at all, in fact, they are totally black and they restart on computer. C0RR0SIVE wasn't able to tell me what the .dmp file meant, so maybe someone in here can! Here is the link: 072612-8611-01.dmp
-=Thanks in advance!=-
C0r, don't take get mad at me. lol

When I checked it out in nirsoft it thought it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe+4b09cc which could be flaky drivers, or corrupt install.

BTW, ManWithAPlan, please use edit, and don't double/tripple post like that... -.-

Okay so it didnt find any issues. Have you checked with your device manufacturer to make sure you have all the latest drivers? Not sure if this is a self built machine or not but c0rr0sive isnt to far off when he said that it is a driver issue. The PSHED.dll file is what generates hardware errors. So that tells me that there is a driver issue which is causing the Kernel to fail. I was just able to find the source.

If you want to know about the whole "Why I have to give myself rights when I am the only user" aspect, read this topic here.

So yeah c0rr0sive was right. It is a driver failure. Without the PSHED workign properly there is no way to know exactly which device is causing it. The only other thing you can try is Event Viewer.

Start>Run>eventvwr

Well critical errors, its just saying the events were the computer bsod, errors I found this with (57) WMI errors CODE 10: "Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected." There was one with WHEA-Logger: "A fatal hardware error has occurred. Component: AMD Northbridge Error Source: Machine Check Exception Error Type: HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Error Processor ID: 0" there has been 5 errors with Win Update client,and 18 errors for Dhcp-Client. There is others, but the list is pretty long.. >_>

Well I had another Black screed of death, about 20 or so minutes ago, and under warnings was Kernel-TM: The TransactionManager (TmId={e790a127-cef8-11e1-b1c3-806e6f6e6963}, LogPath=\SystemRoot\System32\Config\TxR\{e790a125-cef8-11e1-b1c3-806e6f6e6963}.TM) has failed to advance its log tail, due to the transaction (UOW={fb422501-cef9-11e1-8b88-20cf30a039b2}, Description='') being unresolved for some time. The transaction must be forced to resolve in order for the TransactionManager to continue to provide transactional services. Forcing the incorrect outcome may cause data corruption in any subordinate ResourceManagers or Transactionmanagers. This was roughly at the same time that happened... >_>

Okay well the WHEA Error is chipset driver issues. It is not operating with your Northbridge properly. So you need to get those from either the PC Manufacturer's website or from your Mother Board manufacturer's website.

If those still cause issues, I would seriously consider backing up your data and try a reinstall.

Back
Top Bottom