Oh SNAP We're 148th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One I start making some cash with the business and setting it aside, I'll be able to first off, grab an actual video card, and also build some other stuff to fold with.

sweet, tech forums is really moving a long now, this is the highest our ppd has ever been i think. Once i start folding again we will be at about 165 000 a day. I want to fold right now, but i have no internet connection on my main pc (only on my laptop), it sucks. I lost a position already from my folding being down.

you know you can share the connection from your laptop to your desktop right???

you know you can share the connection from your laptop to your desktop right???

Haha, no really?
Of course i know that. i don't have a cable, and to buy a 3ft or 6ft one right now it is like $25. No way im paying that much when i have like 3 dozen sitting in a box that i will get again in a month. I can't buy it online because i don't have an adress to ship it to. So im pretty much stuck.

Yha, summers a pain for folding, and alot of folks can't afford both AC and folding.

As the economy webt into the pooper, alot of folding hit a wall.

Plus alot of jerks bailed on us for factory teams, like evga, which give incentives to be with them.

I'm happy to see though, the few of us folding are doing well.

I have a lot of expencive stuff going on at the moment and my two machines run through £50 each in electricity per month. So basically I can't afford it at all right now but as soon as things settle down I can start running it again.

since i have now a connection again i will be folding near 24/7....if i did not game then it would be 24/7. Hopefully i can get my second folding rig setup (i have everything i need except the time, the time i have free i am usually gaming.)

My main problem is that i run a Beta OS which doesnt always play nice with the drivers needed to run this. Everytime i attempt to run F@H i get low PPD. Almost 500 PPD on a WU. Which is like 700-800 PPD less than i was getting before.

Hopefully as the Win7 Beta wraps up i can get some better speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom