Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

It is pretty boring right now as I am just working on layout with no real content.

it will be KatarinaRytting.com

temp one:
Katarina Rytting Photo
full Beta. give me some time as I am not a web guy. Coupled with all the end of year closings I have with customers I am pretty busy.

It is pretty boring right now as I am just working on layout with no real content.

it will be KatarinaRytting.com

temp one:
Katarina Rytting Photo
full Beta. give me some time as I am not a web guy. Coupled with all the end of year closings I have with customers I am pretty busy.
Looks pretty sweet to me. Love the simple layout and color/theme chosen, doesn't hurt the eyes :D.

I know the feeling. My wife has her eye on this:

85-14-KEN_7461-460.jpg

My girlfriend bought a Nikon D90 last week. I know nothing about cameras but it seems pretty cool from what I've seen.

I accidentally just dropped way too much money on a 24-70 L

:D

AWESOME!!!!! Sweet lens for sure, especially on FF too.

My girlfriend bought a Nikon D90 last week. I know nothing about cameras but it seems pretty cool from what I've seen.

again, AWESOME!!!

I know the feeling. My wife has her eye on this:

85-14-KEN_7461-460.jpg

Phenomenal lens, i'm hoping nikon makes theAF-S one of that or the 1.8 soon though.

I've been looking into getting the Panasonic 7-14 f/4. I can get it off employee discount now, and it's only $700.

So on my GF1, it's the equiv. of a 14-28, and it can fit in the palm of your hand, and i used one in a shop compared it to the nikon 14-24, and the 7-14 was **** near almost as sharp!!!

Here's a rough size comparison between the 7-14, nikon 24-70, and the 14-24:

89629508.jpg

So if you were out causally shooting, or on a day hike, what would you rather carry? Nikon D700 with the 14-24 (smallest FF super wide zoom option, quality that cannot be beat), or a Panasonic GF1 with the 7-14 (combined, about the size of the 14-24 by itself, yet still lighter (by over 15 ounces), and basically as sharp. it's only a stop slower.)

HMMM.......

THIS is why micro 4/3rds is revolutionary and will really just explode within the next 5 years if Canon and Nikon don't get off their asses and make APS-C mirrorless bodies.

I have a quick question for you guys-

Do you know of any good photography forums? My girlfriend is looking for a forum where it's geared towards photography/editing/graphic design type of stuff. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom