• 2 and 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 and 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the god, guns, health, and ammo codes, has any one been able to get the other ones to work.

Specifically, skipping levels, etc.

For all of you who are wondering which setting to run Doom 3 under, there is a great feature in the game:

Press CTRL+ALT+~, type in: timedemo demo1

This will do a short movie of the game to see the FPS (frames per second) of your computer is.

Note: Doom 3 (I dunno why) is bottle necked at 60 FPS (which still is bad ass). Even if you are getting 35 FPS, the gameplay should run very smoothly, however, if you are running at 20 FPS or less, you should definitely consider reducing your quality settings or OC your video card (more).

Wahoo, I got the game (i figured I could sell it on Ebay if it didnt work) and it ran perfectly on Medium/High mode 1152x864.. I know i am not getting the full high or ultra experience, but it plays well and looks pretty nice too!

My only problem with the game is having to flick between flashlight and a weapon all the time and I seem to end up getting gorged! But I have only played for 1/2hour - 1hour so far so maybe that will improve... it seems quite impressive so far though!

This game is Awesome! Really scares the crap out of me every turn I make..lol..I agree about that flash light crap!! One crept up on me so quick I had to start smacking it with the flashlight..needless to say I died..haha...I downloaded this tool that measures your FPS in the corner of the screen and I'm avg 40-45 with crap loads of action goin on then 60 when I'm just walkin around senselesy...are these decent? I have no clue what is consider good or bad.

I'm running on 1024X768/high no AA or whatever that thing is...however occasinaly I still get soem horzintal lines that flicker..whats up with that?

Grrrr...I have 0 money to get this game. Just bought UT2K4 and it is so addictive I cant let go. IMO $60 is not worth some scary experiences. Does it have good MP...enlighten me :D .

in my experience, doom3 is much more addictive than UT2K4, that game just got boring when you weren't playing it at a lan.

can someone give me a link to the best driver to use to play doom 3, i have ATI radeon mobility 9600/9700 series. have had a few problems with drivers lately damn them

Just beat the game. I was hoping to actually see the the race of aliens that lived on Mars. Oh well. I won't spoil the ending for you guys, but uh, there wasn't really much of one. :(

System Spec's Below

I can run it at Ultra High without much lag and Fps right in the 30 range

Normally keep it at High and get in the 60-70 fps

check mine out, it only gets 1280x1024 med, anyone know why it wont touch high settings mode? NO AA, or Temp AA, anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom