Official ARK Thread

Got a buddy buying the game, He wan'ts to build badly LOL I used to play rust wih him way back, Could I get him a invite to the clan so our dino's dont eat him LOL. Going to help him get resources to build some and see where he gets and help him do a little building so it should come out badly LOL. But hopefully he will better than I do LOL. Now location location LOL.

i think u have invite rights. ill log and check to see.

you have invite rights Duantae.

Last edited:
I don't think I did but haven't really had anyone to invite so far LOL Might give him the extra bird to help him on his way, I think I'll keep chicken hawk though a little lower level but stats are a little better IMHO, I will hopefully have him on tomorrow, should be home early so I'll try and get with him and get him set up and find a good place to start building in a decent location, I'm sure Paton will be on as he always is to help show him the ropes. Gotta get him leveled up too.

i have all the forums members coded as clan admins. that gives invite rights and access to any clan admin locked doors. you can give him the ptero in the top workshop.

That will be great and I'm sure he will be thanking you. He used to play with his girlfriend and pretty much kept to them selves then they both joined with the group I was playing with and now survival games are there favorites. Well off to bed, got be up in about 5 hours for work boooo....

That will be great and I'm sure he will be thanking you. He used to play with his girlfriend and pretty much kept to them selves then they both joined with the group I was playing with and now survival games are there favorites. Well off to bed, got be up in about 5 hours for work boooo....

You can let him setup in the yard if he wants.

Jut remember, he'll get more xp if he builds his own base.

if they are joining our clan. i suggest they set up close to either me or patonb. we should keep close since we have multiple tribes now on the server. you and them can always expand on that other rock if u like.

I'll make sure he's close, Yea he would be building it but I'll be helping getting the resources and making the better tools or he'll be wacking rocks with a stone pick ax for many moons LOL

Back
Top Bottom