Official ARK Thread

Wheels base IS freaking cool, Living in the ruins of ARK LOL So cool, Jealous because I'm searching for a place for my permanent base.

My base is hanging off a large boulder in the very center of the floating island with metal spikes and a rex guarding the base. I might move down underground to the big cave but not sure. There's just a super low end rumble that's constant and like these weird "crying" sounds. I'm gonna check to see if I hear it with my regular buds at work because if I don't I'll move. Sound card and headphone combo might be too OP for ARK.

Are we all going to the same clan on this one, looked on that island but opted to not go all the way in, little tough getting on and off without falling in lol

im kind considering doing my own private clan and have a alliance with the rest to give the appearance of multiple clans on server to randoms. since we are not all going to live on the same base and having fun just making our own bases in different areas. plus we can avoid a any future style temmys and darkies clans builds , wheels knows what i mean lol.

The issue with the Tribe Alliance is a couple things.

It's limited to 5 and it only keeps you from biting each other. It would be perfect if it had an option to access each others dinos and/or ride them too.

Breaking up our current set up will require admin help for structures and dinos so it should be figured out now before things get too large.

Back
Top Bottom