OEM Q6600 from Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyobo

In Runtime
Are the OEM Q6600's from Newegg G0 and SLACR?

I heard that ClubIt guarantees them but Im already ordering a bunch of stuff from newegg and wanted to just throw it in with it if possible

EDIT -

Is it true that the Crucial Ballistix newegg carries arent as good as the older ones? Has anyone confirmed this yet b/c I was thinking about ordering a pair

Other members here such as krazyq, have bought their OEMs from newegg, and have confirmed them G0s.

By now, a majority, if not, all should be G0s. The B3 stock should of been gone by now.

ok thanks

also 1 more question

Is it true that the Crucial Ballistix newegg carries arent as good as the older ones? Has anyone confirmed this yet b/c I was thinking about ordering a pair

I can agree to that, because I've been reading on other forums, that the new Ballistix, are single sided. That might have an affect on it's overclocking capabilities. But I've only heard that being applied to the 2 x 1GB DDR2-800 kits.

The 2 x 2GB kits seems good.

well I have XP 32bit

would what be the best alternate?

going in a DFI lanparty and OC'd Q6600

the new egg branded ones arent good is what i herd. like crucial makes a brand of balistix and the heat spreader says new egg and has there logo in large print instead of balistix on the spreader.

how about some OCZ plats? or some XMS2's? 2x1gb. Are those as good as the old ballistix?

almightyobo said:
well I have XP 32bit

would what be the best alternate?

going in a DFI lanparty and OC'd Q6600

Best alternate is 2 x 1GB. If you want that, than I would suggest either:

2 x 1GB Patriot Extreme Performance DDR2-800[N]
2 x 1GB OCZ Reaper HPC Edition DDR2-800[N]
2 x 1GB Team Xtreem DDR2-800[N]

I know Im getting 2x 1G i just didnt know which would be the best for OCing

I currently have 2x 1G Corsair XMS2

I was also interested in the Crucial Ballistix Tracers and the OCZ Reapers

I still cant decide tho, any specific suggestions or anyone w/ experience w/ any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom