Odd sound problem. VERY odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isilwen

Beta member
Hi all, i'm new here :)

As the title says, i have a quite odd sound problem.
It's not easy but i'm going to try to explain what this problem is about.

Almost everything runs ok, but Teamspeak does not. The audio is "blurry", "looping", like if there are LOTS of echoes starting immediately after talking. The result is that i can't understand a word. The funny thing is that even the "Teamspeak voice" that says "Link Engaged" when connecting or "Player left" when somone leaves is affected by this problem.
So now you would be thinking: "Ask someone on TS forums!"
But i tried to reinstall TS, with no avail. Also, this problem started some days ago while playing Silent Hill 2. So, it's not only a TS problem. But as i stated before, until now everything else works ok. I tried a virus scan, but nothing was found. I tried to reinstall my drivers, with no results. And the most funny thing is this: I tried to record a little bit of talking using Teamspeak, to let you hear what i mean. But...the recording IS FINE.

I really don't know what to do. Please help. :(

Check your windows sound mixer. I suspect somthing has changed in there. Look to make sure things like Mic are muted on the playback. And for the recording Mic is selected, not Wav mix or What U Hear. That can cause a feedback loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom