oblivion Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm letting the dude follow me around. The guy who hangs out at the sanctuary and is a new recruit. Buuuuuuut I'm about to drop him off because I'm tired of him.

I accidentally killed a dude in my thieves guild quest. I fired off a fireball that has a 70 or 75 point hit within 15 feet lol. I meant to go invisible..............

Hahaha, you know you end up having 4 of those little slaves if you give your speaker time to recruit.

I already dumped him back off at the sanctuary. I had this little elf dude who followed me for a while too because he asked to follow me after I became grand champion of the arena. I said sure but then told him to wait at the arcane university and he's been there ever since.

Nubius said:
I already dumped him back off at the sanctuary. I had this little elf dude who followed me for a while too because he asked to follow me after I became grand champion of the arena. I said sure but then told him to wait at the arcane university and he's been there ever since.

Yeah, that little goof followed me for awhile too. I led him into some nasty places for abit, then left him in the wild. LOL

I need to do the same cause I'm tired of looking at him everytime I go to the arcane university

You know something. I've never been one to play RPG games. And I never thought i'd be interested... But, when I first got a glimpse of what they had done with oblivion, I said, "Hey, may-be i'll give this one a shot."

Boy, am I glad i did. I'm really getting sucked into this game. I really like the fighting system. I normally go into 3rd person during battles to get a much wider perspective. The maps are freakin' incredible. I've spent so much time just wondering around checking stuff out. What I really like about it is, there is a lot of action. Just like in FPS games, yet it's never the same freakin' thing over and over again... kill a guy, capture a flag, blow up a tank, capture a flag... I love the fact that everything you do gains you skill points. It allows you to really build you character to what you want it to be. "I know that's what these games are all about." but like i said i'm new to them and i'm really excited...

I was really suprised at this:
"I was on my way to Kvatch, when I found a horse being attacked by a wolf." I helped the horse my killing the wolf. I was then able to hop on the horse an ride it. After a few mintues, "IN REAL LIFE - LOL" i had to take a P!SS, so I got up "no-pause" and went to the bathroom. I came back to find another wolf attacking my horse. I quickly killed the wolf and tried to get back on the horse, but now the horse was mad and wouldn't let me back on it. I tried and tired but it kept turning it's head to keep me from mounting it. Then it got really mad and started attacking me... So i had to kill the horse too. Then walk the rest of the way to Kvatch.

lol - This aspect of the game is awesome... Unexpect stuff. I can see that i'll be addicted to this game very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom