Oblivion Needs a Patch, ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugs I've had in Oblivion:

1.Sound iis all warped, voices are very low even when slider is at max. If you adjust the music volume to low it shuts off all of the sound, not just the music sound.

2. Every time I quit it gives me some error.

3.NPCs get stuck or lost on some quests where they are supposed to follow you.

4. Character getting stuck in a position where they can not jump out of some terrain.

5. Cant uninstall the game, had to manually delete the files.

I've had it crash because of the character scripts on 3 different quests I think. One of them managed to work out. The other two wouldn't stop no matter what.

Mine also does the error everytime I quit......well not EVERY, but it seems most of the time. Last few times it hasn't done it. I've experience the uninstall thing as well.

When I manually deleted it, when I went to install it, the disc would say 'PLAY' like it was still installed instead of 'install' so I had to delete some registry keys to get past that.

Nubius said:

Mine also does the error everytime I quit......well not EVERY, but it seems most of the time. Last few times it hasn't done it. I've experience the uninstall thing as well.

I've found that if I quit to the main menu, then quit the game, it does give me the error. But, if I quit the game without going to the main menu, i get the error everytime.

I never quit through the main menu, I've gotten errors on just going to quit, or typing qqq in console which is supposed to just shut it down.

is there a different version of the game for the US or something coz i haven't had a single on of these problems :confused:

I did a full defrag before I installed and i'm not using any mods.

And I dont, thats my point. I'm up to 60 hrs now with just a single ctd and no significant glitches or errors

Hmm I have a single core 32bit processor... perhaps these problems are related to all your uber processors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom