NZXT Unveils Crafted Series Phantom Full Tower Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce Phantom, the company's most elegant and intelligent chassis design to date. Phantom exudes sophistication with pristine contours and a robust menu of high performance features that will satisfy the demands of even the most discerning PC enthusiast.

Phantom's extensive cooling capabilities include 7 fan cooling options with dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans. For enhanced control and expandability, NZXT includes dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and an integrated fan controller with up to five 20W channels.

121a_thm.jpg
121b_thm.jpg
121d_thm.jpg

Extensive Compatibility and Expandability - Features support for larger heat sinks, graphics cards, and E-ATX motherboards enabling enthusiasts to include any of today's hottest components. Vast space within the enclosure allows for 7 hard drives with SDD support and up to five 5.25" bays.

121e_thm.jpg

Simple Installation - Phantom celebrates an array of innovative features designed to enhance every stage of the build. Meticulous wire management is easily attainable with large spacing behind the motherboard. The innovative all-new 5.25" screwless rails make installing and swapping HDDs an effortless process.

Additional Advanced Features - Further distinct features include an LED on/off button to control case lighting, rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration, easily removable front and top panels, and top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports.

121f_thm.jpg

"This is the most intelligent and elegantly designed chassis we've ever conceived" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "The profoundly unique contours combined with a highly functional, robust feature set solidifies Phantom as one of the most innovative case designs on the market."

NZXT reached out to the enthusiast community and enlisted the design input from the renowned modder of the L.O.S.I.A.S., Rogue, and OSIDIAS Projects, Craig Brugger, to aid in the creation of Phantom. "NZXT has shown that there are still companies willing to listen to the community, and that collaboration can lead to innovation and a product with few compromises," remarked Brugger.

121g_thm.jpg
121h_thm.jpg
121i_thm.jpg
121j_thm.jpg

Phantom will be available in early September in White, Red, and Black for the MSRP of $139.99. For more information, visit Here

121k_thm.jpg

wicked amazing case for the price. nzxt has been really improoving themselves from a cheap lower end to a nice high end. this thing definatly looks nicer then my apolo from back in the day

I'd like it more if it didn't have a front panel door. Other than that though its pretty nice, I just hate doors lol.

I'd like it more if it didn't have a front panel door. Other than that though its pretty nice, I just hate doors lol.
I agree - doors can look cool, but they just get annoyingly in the way. Though it's been over a month since I last used a DVD/CD in my comp, so even if I had a door it wouldn't be much of an inconvenience.

I dont have that problem since i dont use an optical drive. I think this case would be better if the outside didnt look to much like Alienware.

That case really does look good, I like the direct in-out airflow for the hd's. That white one looks classy.

Id love to have a black shell with white insides again. When i lived at my parents house the cig smoke turned the white a dull yellow. It was nasty =(

Nice. But why is it that they have stupid angles for showing the cases? Its hard to get an idea of it in its entirety.

would anyone have happened to have heard about this on the podcast? lol we talked about it either last week, or the week before.

Nice. But why is it that they have stupid angles for showing the cases? Its hard to get an idea of it in its entirety.
Yeah, that's always really annoying. You only need 7 images maximum - one from each angle straight-on, then a side-angle shot to round it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom