Nug is up in hel yo dawgs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
buffalo_joe said:
Top to yuo duckmongler! Esstype to fall on tip of kong! All on road to godville UAS to all magf to daow is on vortec fool!!!!!!!!

Larg moose stil in my wall cant getit teh hel otu but i be not scaird i wil sit hose on feir and burn donw my hosue and moose wit it!!!!
Top of woreld i be sayng all to thee wood be utter foolish of nto understanding of large dragans but litel staning of big foot of god he who wood not giv my frag tig of yuor leg is not teh right sucksecor of gods lager snile but rether yuo be in for a god smak because yuo must all ways rule on tp of mont slecka to giv a good serven of lools but nto server a tick becalse jesus fit not in your poket but in your eye!!!!

WTF?............Antonio?

Dude, in your state of mind right now the best thing to do is to put a techno song on using windows media player and watch "randomization"!!

Eagleboy said:
Lol, I noticed that too.

Well, this character's capable of coherent posts...
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105653

But, uh... You seriuosly had to edit that post?

That be nto me btu thank for show me i wil now go kikc my frieds but becalse he mustof use my com p wen i be out lokin for turel hoals!!!

I edt post to add thsoe to exta sentecece!!!

Massive gull be nto on teh road but be in teh sky of yuor pie nevre take walk wiht stang bear becalse he alwyas opin big hole in grund yuo must take teh to rail of big tran to stop teh pop from teh top get arond teh bend to com realize taht we nevre understod teh maening of ultimit powr fall from grase and al ways save teh frog from living in drell becalse you caan be lite wiht vectro so kimty dos nevre revolv arond lion leg!!!!

By By!!!

hahahaha1xx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom