not a political thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, mac, step away from the bottle...

True. Israel faces the real threat of this continuously. You have no idea how much respect I have for the nation and people of Israel, just for their stubbornness and determination in the face of all of it.

Thanks , Trotter I really appreciate that, I am more of a redneck then i am Israeli you know I Lived most of my life in the US therefor i am "americanized" just without the stupidity ! And if i have the chance to study in the States i would really like to live in the South :)

I'm not talking 9-11 in general mike, but a comment was made earlier about being thankful everyday and I whole heartedly agree. We should be thankful daily.

I'm not talking 9-11 in general mike, but a comment was made earlier about being thankful everyday and I whole heartedly agree. We should be thankful daily.

Gotcha... yea, I agree. I'm thankful too. I wish that I could be a better person (in general) and give a few seconds every day. Not that I wouldn't if I had the opportunity... I just forget.

I also still believe that most Americans are to self centered. Look at what is happening in Utah?

Yea, perhaps there is some truth to that ... but I feel that this is more of a human quality... all over the world. The French are fairly self-absorbed as well. Not that I want to compare, well, because I certainly agree with ya.

Not arguing here or anything, but i dont think we really take any time to remember the London Underground bombings in London, ok not as many people died, but still, alot did. Don't take this the wrong way, but people seem to have an obsession with 9/11 asif it were drastically more important than any other people that died in other attacks. Its like 'More people died in 9/11, its way more important and everyone else doesnt matter'

Or maybe im just unobservent about things.

Not arguing here or anything, but i dont think we really take any time to remember the London Underground bombings in London, ok not as many people died, but still, alot did. Don't take this the wrong way, but people seem to have an obsession with 9/11 asif it were drastically more important than any other people that died in other attacks. Its like 'More people died in 9/11, its way more important and everyone else doesnt matter'

Or maybe im just unobservent about things.

Interesting... I've never heard of the London Underground bombings in London... where and when did these take place?

As for the rest of the statement you made... I'll provide one word... Media

Interesting... I've never heard of the London Underground bombings in London... where and when did these take place?

As for the rest of the statement you made... I'll provide one word... Media

You arnt seriously asking were they took playce are you ? i hope your just takeing the **** out of my english.

'The 7 July 2005 London bombings (also called the 7/7 bombings) were a series of coordinated terrorist bomb blasts that hit London's public transport system during the morning rush hour. At 8:50 a.m., three bombs exploded within fifty seconds of each other on three London Underground trains. A fourth bomb exploded on a bus nearly an hour later at 9:47 a.m. in Tavistock Square. The bombings killed 52 commuters and the four suicide bombers, injured 700, and caused a severe day-long disruption of the city's transport and mobile telecommunications infrastructure countrywide.'

It was on Fox news for several hours in america, and others. Its not like the american population was oblivious to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom