No One an hear me in IM Audio Chat or Pc to Pc phone Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysumtn

Beta member
Can you hear me now problem and it ain't with Sprint !!!!!

I hope I put this ? in the right Topic

I have a problem with my IM chat audio....Seems people can not hear me but I can hear them...

None of the IM chat software audio works. So I am asuming that it is a problem on my part.

Everytime I try to set up audio in the IM settings, it can not detect my voice. This happens in AOL messaging, MSN messgaing, Goggle Talk, etc...

My default Audio is: Realtek Ac 97 Audio.

I also have a Logitech Webcam Pro with Mic but that's not working either. None of my little toys work correctly anymore, since my SP2 crash last April...

I even have a LABTEC desktop mic and that doesn't work and it's a plug and play...

How do I find out what is wrong and how do I fix it. Do I need new driver's and which one's will I need to download?

I sure hope someone can help me. This is about to fry my mind.

Thanks for reading my post...

alwaysumtn

I am running a:

HP 2400+ AMD Athlon

512mb DDR SDRAM memory

NVIDA GEFORCE4 MX420 graphics card w/tv out

VIA AC97 onboard Enhanced Audio Controller- Pro Savage (VIA 8233/8235)

go to start,programs, accessories, entertainment, volume controll.
then look around and make sure ur mic isnt muted...you might have to go into the advansed options.

Thank You for your quick reply.

I did check the Volume Control and it wasn't muted.

I tried again to set up the audio in Yahoo Call and I noticed that when setting it up I was listening to INTERNET music and it showed the music working in the audio set up but when I shut down the INTERNET radio, to set up using my voice, nothing happened.

Message came back: We can not detect your voice>>>I re-checked the volume control and darn if the microphone wasn't muted.

Could this problem I am having deal with my speakers that I am using on my computer? (Logitech Z 560...5.1)

Maybe I have the speakers wires hook up in the wrong place

I have them plugged into :

Line in, Line out and mic...

RealTek Audio AC 97 is my systems default microphone and that is what I am trying to use...It has got to have something to do with that....

If you have any more thoughts on this problem, please let me know.

Have a nice afternoon...

TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom