No internet/email on Windows Server 2003 . plzhellpp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mestisoz

Beta member
Hey guys. new to the forum here. but seen a lot of write ups on similar forums and nothing seems to help. im running exchange server 2003 at work with 5 client computers. everytime the router ***** out or is reset or shutoff for any reason. the whole system goes to ****.
heres the problems im having

~client computers loose connection to server
~client computers can no longer connect to e-mail via outlook/ or remote
~server looses connection to the internet
~repair wizard for email config/web no longer helps at all
~pretty much all connection to the server/e-mail/clients goes down

this has been an on going problem. and is really killing me because when i cant get it up and running we are forced to call in a high price tech to reset the settings. but it always goes out again. only a matter of time.

please any help would be nice. last resort is we are gonna **** the server and use company web host as a client e-mail service....

well just if like power goes out. or if recently a lynksys router went bad so we had to switch it out with a belkin. so anytime theres a change in the connection with the router to the server. all **** breaks loose. i just need a simple config fix to get these client comps back online for e-mail and remote access and exchange.

If you go into your internet configuration settings and check your TCP/IP settings, what do they say ? Do you have your router configured as the primary DNS connection ? I dont have time to go into detail, heading off to work. Will see if I can help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom