Nice GTA4 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got the magazine from xbox and it is going to feature +10 multiplayer modes on live.

Can't wait to try this out. Is the PC version going to be out when they release this for xbox?

No, console only atm i beleive. I've tried running the Natural Motion (the physics engine) on my PC with a E6850 @ 3ghz and i can tell you if you get 3 or 4 or more ragdolls on screen at once it can get laggy... either they toned it down a bit so its not as good as the actuall physics animator or the 3cores at 3.2Ghz and the PS3's 9 cores are much better at it.

it says in the magazine there will be 16-player matches, 4 player battles and even 1-on-1 showdowns.

there is gonna be co-op, team deathmatch, deathmatch n more. you can create ur own character on multiplayer. something about catch me if you can. you can also get away from cops while they are arresting you by puttin ur hands over ur head, startin to kneel and then run! lol

Omg hahaha that sounds hilarious :D This game is gonna be awesome ;)

I hope they keep the realism theme on xbox live and it's quite easy to kill each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom