New type of transpartation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Star Whores..."

p0werslave said:
I honestly don't think a hovercraft will be ANY bit better then cars. They would just take up more gas and go slow, like a honda.
You must be out of your mind if you think a honda is a slow car. :amazed:

Have you ever seen an F14 take off from a aircfaft carrier? the force that it takes to get that thing off the ground causes waves even off of the boat, and the gust and wing it makes is Overpowering!! That is what it would be like just for the thing to take off! :p

As far as saying "hovercrafts are safer than cars," I would reccomend you to an asylum for that kind of insanity! What the hell makes you thing that an aircraft WAAY UP IN THE AIR is going to be any safer than a car at ground level? even if if it's only 1 ft off the ground it's likeley going to result in sombody getting killed! :p :cool:

cars and gas are a great way of transportation and fuel. Before you yell at me for saying fossil fuels are ok let me explain how we should be using gas in our cars. Now a' days we are just pumping gas into our carboratours which i must say isnt very smart. The concept im about to explain has been done before but numerous threats from oil companies have been keeping the concept from being commercialized. The concept is that our carboratours can run off of super-atomized gas vapor. How is it super atomized you ask simple, low heat! If you had copper tubes going from the top of your fuel tank that the vapor could flow into. Then the other end of the copper tubes are wrapped around the some part of the car (i forget) to warm the vapor, this super atomized it and could be fed into the carboratour the car could then efficiently run off the vapor. This concept has had rumors of MPGs between 75 and 300. This was first thought up by a Canadian engineer in the 1800's. He was very successful with it and patend it, he was a very humble man and did not commercialize it (although he did make a couple for his family and friends) . The patent might still be floating around if you can find it. Fossil fuels are efficient just not to enviromentaly friendly.And of course if this was to be commercialized oil companies would lose a hell lotta money .Let me know if you have any questions about this

Re: "Star Whores..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
You must be out of your mind if you think a honda is a slow car. :amazed:

I take back the gas thing, but honda's stock have low horsepower and suck.

positive10.jpg

Amd64Boy said:
cars and gas are a great way of transportation and fuel. Before you yell at me for saying fossil fuels are ok let me explain how we should be using gas in our cars. Now a' days we are just pumping gas into our carboratours which i must say isnt very smart. The concept im about to explain has been done before but numerous threats from oil companies have been keeping the concept from being commercialized. The concept is that our carboratours can run off of super-atomized gas vapor. How is it super atomized you ask simple, low heat! If you had copper tubes going from the top of your fuel tank that the vapor could flow into. Then the other end of the copper tubes are wrapped around the some part of the car (i forget) to warm the vapor, this super atomized it and could be fed into the carboratour the car could then efficiently run off the vapor. This concept has had rumors of MPGs between 75 and 300. This was first thought up by a Canadian engineer in the 1800's. He was very successful with it and patend it, he was a very humble man and did not commercialize it (although he did make a couple for his family and friends) . The patent might still be floating around if you can find it. Fossil fuels are efficient just not to enviromentaly friendly.And of course if this was to be commercialized oil companies would lose a hell lotta money .Let me know if you have any questions about this

tell me more...

ikillyou61 said:
then you guys try and think of a better transportation!!!

I say flying ford GTs.. who's with me on this one?

Or discontinue the production of cars altogether and we can all ride bikes...mountain bikes ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom