New STALKER Pics and movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
I just got through watching this video again and *sigh* This may be the game that makes me finally move up to the 6800 GT....because I definately want to be able to play this in all its glory.

New cards will be out by the time this is out

When the G70s and the R520s hit the shelves, they are gonna cost a fortune though. i figure around $800 apiece.

Actually, I do not mean to be the pooper - but the game seems good, not great in my opinion. I think it looks spooky, but something about the weapon models seem to remind me of Delta Force II. And the monsters remind somewhat of HL1. And the Multiplayer looks like a good time, but I need to check more into that. Personally I am still way more excited about the mods coming out for HL2 then anyting else.

Esse

ive said it before - fear and stalker look fine, but i think the best game coming out is battlefield 2.

everything in stalker looks really good for the exception of the character models, their just plain ugly.

So I am not the only one who does not like the models
I told you some other dude at pimprig said the models looked crappy......

Which I think is freakin ridiculous....what's crappy about them, they are highly detailed......

as far as Battlefield 2 goes, yeah it looks cool, but no freakin way it beats out FEAR.....maybe stalker, but not fear

Im a fan of the whole massive team based online shooter genre. Looking forward to FEAR, but ive known about BF2 for longer, so ive had longer to dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom