New Samsung phone with console quality graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
95% of sites don't matter, Anandtech clearly shows Exynos winning and they are known to be both objective and through.

All Exynos phones are clocked at 1.2ghz so that comparison is perfectly fair, why would a GS2 owner deliberately cripple their phones performance to give Tegra 2 a chance. Even if that was the case Tegra 2 still doesn't have NEON and it's media playback abilities are worse than Hummingbird, Exynos is on a whole different level in that regard.

The fact that emerging markets are the ones to get Tegra 2 Galaxy S2's while all of the top markets (USA,Canada,Western Europe, South Korea) get Exynos kind of says it all.
Basing your judgement off of a single site is as retarded as buying hardware because Newegg users say it's good. Just sayin. You are also forget one thing, Galaxy R is supposed to be aimed at a cheaper price point so the Galaxy S II having the faster chip would make more sense.

As to the other comment, in the reviews I was reading, it was a chip vs chip. No phone, and no other BS. 1ghz vs 1ghz.

Basing your judgement off of a single site is as retarded as buying hardware because Newegg users say it's good. Just sayin. You are also forget one thing, Galaxy R is supposed to be aimed at a cheaper price point so the Galaxy S II having the faster chip would make more sense.

As to the other comment, in the reviews I was reading, it was a chip vs chip. No phone, and no other BS. 1ghz vs 1ghz.

Hardly, The guys at Anandtech are some of the only reviewers who have a clue what they are talking about. Anyone can throw up a site that shows their favorite hardware in a positive light and given nvidia's track record I wouldn't be surprised if exactly that has happened in some cases. That's why I only care about reviews by people who are known to be objective.

1ghz vs 1ghz is 100% pointless, the slowest clocked Exynos parts are 1.2ghz so no one cares how a 1ghz one performs. Using that logic reviewers should start underclocking Sandy Bridge processors to give Bulldozer more of a fighting chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom