New news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. It's still early in the game and all. What's rough is that our daughter moved to Chattanooga (about 30 miles away). It's not a long, long ways off, but not within "drop-in" distance, either. And then there's the grandparents on the other side who will want time, too. Our daughter favors them over us (long story), so I'm not sure just how much I will get to see the bugger once it gets here.

If the enemy don't come to you, you go to them.

Same principal applies, swap the enemy for grandchild though ;)

Exactly, Max. Actually, our daughter just lives down the street from a Best Buy and less than a mile from Hamilton Place Mall (Chattanooga's main/biggest mall). All the more reason to visit more often. ;)

Exactly, Max. Actually, our daughter just lives down the street from a Best Buy and less than a mile from Hamilton Place Mall (Chattanooga's main/biggest mall). All the more reason to visit more often. ;)

Wow your daughter lives near Hamilton Place Mall? Back in 5th Grade, we went to Chattanooga, but we had to go to the Space Center near there.

But congrats to you Trotter, and enjoy your little gamer/ future T.F. Administrator :)

She lives right on Gunbarrel which runs behind/beside Hamilton Place. It takes her like four minutes to get to work, but, no, she doesn't work at Hamilton Place.

^wait wait wait, there is a place/street in America called gunbarrel? your joking right?

it's extremely possible...I don't know exactly who all does it put the local 911/emergency people redone a lot of the street names and anyone with a on-vulgar suggestion pretty much got to name it (especially if you was the only person on the street..or if you was the oldest..stuff like that)

My best friend in high school lived on "Bowling Alley" because his mom's maiden name is "Bowling" and her whole family lived on that street lol

Congrats man! How far is she in the pregnancy? You gonna give us pics of the pair of them when the baby is born? :tongue:

She's just getting started, due October 2nd.

Of course I'll have to post pics. I wouldn't be a grandpa if I didn't. :p I have a pic of my daughter in my album on here. It's almost two years old, though. I need to add a more recent one... I'll go do that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom