New Games Require Online Validation Every 10 Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many ways this is already being done. With Battlefield2, your CD key has to check out before you can play online. It checks everytime you try to play online. PunkBuster does something similar, as it uses your CD key as your identifier.

This is not that big of a deal to me... unless it pops up and says my key is bad some time after I have been playing a while. I would then be very ticked. I mean, Windows did this, and still does with every update.

In many ways this is already being done. With Battlefield2, your CD key has to check out before you can play online. It checks everytime you try to play online. PunkBuster does something similar, as it uses your CD key as your identifier.

This is not that big of a deal to me... unless it pops up and says my key is bad some time after I have been playing a while. I would then be very ticked. I mean, Windows did this, and still does with every update.

thing is batle field wont ban your key if you dont play in certain ammount of time, liek i just had a fire at home 3 weeks ago, i havent been back yet if i had spore or mass effect i would loose my cd key since i didnt logg on for 10 days.

thing is batle field wont ban your key if you dont play in certain ammount of time, liek i just had a fire at home 3 weeks ago, i havent been back yet if i had spore or mass effect i would loose my cd key since i didnt logg on for 10 days.

There is nothing saying the key will be banned after 10 days if it isnt checked. they jsut say that the game will be locked. I am sure that they account for people who do not have internet and cant get online for a period of time.

With new technology it is always a learnign process. WGA sucked when it first came out. Now barely anyone says a word about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom