New game opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. LL

In Runtime
I have a gift card and am going to buy one new game. I just build a brand new system so I am only getting one new game for now, it is a AMD x2 6400, 2gb RAM and a 8800GT 512mb, so I think I can pretty much run anything available, I better be able to at least.

My first thoughts are Crysis or COD 4, HL2 Episode 2, I love the tactical type shooters but RPG is my favorite, I think there are many good RPG's out at the moment.

So, what suggestions do you all have for the best available kick butt high end game available?

Im not going to buy anymore now because im waiting for:
Brothers in Arms ****'s Highway
Battlefield: Bad Company
Farcry 2
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Maybe Burnout Paradise if on PC i dunno

But if you cat wait get Crysis or COD4

EDIT: LOL you can say h e ll

i got the following games recently
COD$, UT3, Crysis, and Bioshock

i would recommend every single one of them try demos of each and see which you like

Demo's are a good idea.

I read recently that COD 4 single is very short, is that true? That really burns me up when a company releases a short game for $50, if thats the case then screw it I will wait for COD 4 to go down to about $20 or $30. The other COD games seemed like they were long enough how is it compared to COD 1 and 2?

COD 4 Online is win.

UT3 online is win.

Bioshock is preference if you like those kind of games and so is crysis.

Get demos of bioshock and crysis and purchase cod4. All unreal tournaments own in my opinion

COD 4 may work if the multiplayer is well above average, it looks awesome I just wish it were longer.

In one review they said you could beat it in 5 hrs, WTF is that.

I started reading up on Bioshock and it looks really good too. Is it like a zombie survival game or are the enemies more human? Is this related in any way to the System Shock games?

If you play CoD4 on the hardened {Hardest Setting} I believe it will last you longer than 5 hours :)

if you think it will be too short, I would stongly suggest Bioshock.

Watched some trailers for Bioshock an dit looks pretty good too, Crysis looks awesome too.

Once I get my new system together and return the DOA mobo i will start checking out the demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom