New Dashboard Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischa

Just Epic.
Just wondering what everyone thinks of it, i personally like it. Its a lot easier to find stuff as you dont have to scroll left and right to find stuff under each category and it now matches my Windows Phone tile layout :)

Also does anyone know when youtube etc. gets put on? I know it is sometime in the winter as Dan Maher (i think it was him) said it on one of the dashboard videos.

My man Nxs posted this yesterday.

Nxs from Gamershell said:
Today 360 users will get an update for their dashboard and through the new year more stuff will be added. Here is a list:

Dec. 6:
• EPIX. United States
• ESPN on Xbox LIVE (ESPN). United States
• Hulu Plus. United States
• Netflix. Canada, United States
• TODAY (MSNBC). United States

Later in December:
• Crackle (Sony Pictures). Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
• Dailymotion. Available in 32 countries globally
• iHeartRadio (Clear Channel). United States
• MSNBC.com. United States
• TMZ (Warner Bros.). Canada, United States
• UFC on Xbox LIVE (UFC). Canada, United States
• Verizon FiOS TV. United States
• VEVO. Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States
• Vudu (Wal-Mart). United States
• YouTube. Available in 24 countries globally

Early 2012:
• CinemaNow (Best Buy). United States
• HBO GO (HBO). United States
• MLB.TV (MLB Advanced Media). Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States
• Xfinity On Demand (Comcast). United States

It's the first update to the dashboard I've actually liked since the original... probably because it's very similar to the original, just with more blades and more content.

Thanks Slaymate.
What was the first dashboard Yami, was it this one?

View attachment 5016

Its the earliest one i remember seeing.

*sigh* why did i click on your link remixedcat

Attachments

• xbox-360-fall-dashboard-update.jpg
    xbox-360-fall-dashboard-update.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 65
Yeah that's it. The new one is functionally identical, just with more 'blades', looks better and has more functionality.

And I definitely agree, Remixed. Too many ads. Thankfully I don't actually spend that much time on the dashboard.

yeah.... like who cares about tv series i wanna play my games and have those front row and center on the dash and not some lame tv series being *****d out to me.

What do you think of the beacon thing, cant decide whether i like it or not. Its good that people know when you go on a game so they can play with you but most of the time im in a party with the people i want to play with which kinda defeats the point of having it.

Yeah it doesn't seem much use. Either I'm playing on my own, or I'll play with whoever's online anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom