New content for Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Spell Tomes - DLC4

This pack adds “Spell Tomes” to the world’s random treasure. These books grant you wondrous and powerful magic spells, just by reading them! Now Mages will also gain instant benefits by treasure hunting. Friend and foe alike will bow in awe before your power.

$0.99 download for PC, XBox 360 to come later.

Supposed to be available 8/31.

http://obliviondownloads.com/Coming_Soon_DLC4.aspx

I think it's a pretty smart marketing idea to be honest. I mean.. who DOESN'T have $1?

I'll probably be picking this one up myself.. have gotten all the other official plugins so far.

Khann said:
I think it's a pretty smart marketing idea to be honest. I mean.. who DOESN'T have $1?

I'll probably be picking this one up myself.. have gotten all the other official plugins so far.

How many kids on average (10-16) have their own paypal account or credit card? Not many.

but they have parents with credit cards and paypal accounts :D. I know because I am 15. And I do all the online purchases for the family. Yes I know it is sad, But I understand it the most.

Khann said:
Exactly, it's ingenius they expand the replayability of their game and stand to make quite a bit of money back on it. Once I get back into Oblivion and get computer situation figured out I'm sure I'll be pickiong this up, 99 cents well spend I'm sure :)

before paypal, my parents were mad everytime i bought something on their credit card. now, with paypal, i just buy it from my bank account and every once in a while a mysterious "package" comes to the front door and i just say its a birthday present for either dad or mom. they dont talk back then. i <3 paypal. first time ive ever used <3. * shooting myself*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom