New Car coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
$4 a gallon :eek:

In england we're paying about £1.20 per litre. So we pay $10.80 per gallon, consider yourself lucky. Nice car, though.

Mum just got a Mini Cooper S :D, 2nd hand 2006. and dad will be getting a Jaguar XK8 soon, around 2002 because he spent to much money doing up the house :p

In england we're paying about £1.20 per litre. So we pay $10.80 per gallon, consider yourself lucky. Nice car, though.

Mum just got a Mini Cooper S :D, 2nd hand 2006. and dad will be getting a Jaguar XK8 soon, around 2002 because he spent to much money doing up the house :p

10.80 per gallon is insane. If I had to pay that on my salary I would be reduced to walking or riding a bike (peddle bike). It is a very real possibility in America that this might happen.

sweet.

I expect some pics when you get the car.

the newer Jag XK8s are very sexy.
but nonetheless a Jag is stil a Jag :)

Congrats on the new car. I'm a Honda nut, their engines are basically indestructible...I also have been a moderator on Superhonda.com for a few years now...you should check it out there :p

But at the same time you guys also have cars over 10 years old that can do 45 MPG. We only have hybrid cars that do that. So while you pay more, we refuel more. With my Trailblazer i am at a gas station at least 3 times a week at $60 a pop that is $180 a week to fill my tank up. Which is roughly £360 to you. Sound fair now?
Congrats on the new car. I'm a Honda nut, their engines are basically indestructible...I also have been a moderator on Superhonda.com for a few years now...you should check it out there :p
Ohh a Honda site. I will have to check that out. Thanks for the tip Gurusan.:D

I'm to the point where i only drive to and from work, and do my saturday errands. I drive right around 60 miles a week. Actually probably going to park the car and start riding my bike to work so i can save a bit extra on gas.

i'm like 6 miles from my school which is the only place i really go... haha. and yeah i would love to get a smart car..

speaking of gas, and cars, i heard today that there closing down a hummer plant. don't know where but i heard it and jumped for joy!

But at the same time you guys also have cars over 10 years old that can do 45 MPG. We only have hybrid cars that do that. So while you pay more, we refuel more. With my Trailblazer i am at a gas station at least 3 times a week at $60 a pop that is $180 a week to fill my tank up. Which is roughly £360 to you. Sound fair now?

Ohh a Honda site. I will have to check that out. Thanks for the tip Gurusan.:D

That's just supply and demand, all you americans wanted diesals that push for 40+mpg - you'd get that, but you don't (as a generalisation) you like big cars, so thats what they give you.
And i can't say i see many 10+year old cars. Most are 2004+, that average between 20 and 35mpg.

All the worlds best looking cars are british

Jag..Aston Martin..Rolls Royce..Bentley..TVR..McLaren..Go you americans with your cadillacs :p Ok so the italians and germans don't do such a bad job, but there not quite as good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom