New build (finally)... need parts list advice

Kafka45

Beta member
Ok.. I've built my last few machines... but some medical issues (arthritis mainly).. will preclude that this go round. SO... been saving... have about 3K+ to spend for the whole deal.. including a new monitor. Case.... guts.. keyboard..mouse..etc. (will keep my sound sys for now). Monitor can't be huge... limited desk space. I do a lot of burning...d/l ing.. its a keep me occupied machine. not that much of a gamer... but want good graphics. semi crappy eyesight as well.. (aging is a BITCH). Anyway, I just can't do the research time... back..hands...meds.... etc..etc... blah.
If I can get a list of compatible parts... I'd order the stuff and have it assembled..
I've got one opinion that I should wait for Skylake ... which is an option. I've waited this long and few more months wouldn't make any diff.
That's the story.... any help will be greatly appreciated.

later and thanks....
k

if that's the only diff....... waiting would be silly... unless prices dropped for other processors.

Few more things before I start.

You said not much of a gamer, how much graphics do you want?
Also, did you want to spend the whole budget? Cause we can do a real nice machine for like a third of that.

Back
Top Bottom