Neverwinter Nights 2 Module Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
the MAX it will be is prob around 600mb, most likely less. Right now i only have the main area and it's 53mb's. I think im just going to pass the quests for now and just build all the areas and link them together for i can think up some good quests.

Also, i am almost positive i figured out why my quests aren't working right now :), i have more then one conditional in the conversations, the first one will fire but the next ones will not so i think i have to make new conversations and link them to the original. If you get what i mean. Gotta get some sleep though, have work today.

You cold always burn it to a disk and mail it to him. Truth be told, it would probably be faster.

^will do

this is all pretty premature guys, it will prob be atleast a month before i even get the first draft done. Then i'll have to back and fix any bugs. But i might be getting a lot of time off soon so i might be able to get a lot of work into it.

I was messing around with some water today and i added a river and small lake to the main area (out side the city walls so it's kinda the outskirts. It has some docks on it, and a small little community around the docks. There is deffinetly going to be a quest for this area, im not sure what though. I wish i could upload some images. I 'll turn down the sizes and try to upload some later tonight. Sometimes it just won't upload though so maybe not.

The main quest/story line im thinking is your a theif slash assassin that is going to try to take over the large city in the module (it's kinda simular to nwn 1 but you just gonna be some guy and your doing it to better the people, it's like a ku lol. Well thats the picture i have but its deffinitely not final yet.

sick dude. i used to play NWN on my old 9200. good times..... not really though, game wouldn't play xD

but if you need help i'm totally there to help. and i'll definitely help beta test it, just let saxon know so he can send me the info to dl it.

when it's final I will post a link in a thread for all to share but if Luke has beta testers he can PM me the name an i will give them the link for the download.

^Ok, that is probably a good idea to get a few people to test it out any report and bugs that i missed.

How long do you guys think the module play time should be?

in all honesty, i'd like a solid 5 hours of game play, but i don't think that's very feasible. I would settle for like 4-5 quests, some sweet looting areas, nice shops and just areas to go around and level.

also can you play on the same module online? kinda like wow with servers? Cause if you could, i would say put a group quest zone in with a sick boss at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom