Need website needs feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

da

Solid State Member
Hi

I have been working much on the new website i have released. I would like feedback on the website. The website takes sight in releasing new texts in networking and security. The whole website is in english.

adress: www.surfern.net

very nice website!!! I would put more keywords in your META tags an d also put them in your title and make sure they also are somewhere in the page content

I moved this to this forum. The Site Suggestions forum is for suggestions pertaining to this forum.

If you would like more reviews, you may want to check out Webmaster-Talk.

Dave :D

thanks for feedback. :) appericiate it. ill try webmaster-talk and post there too.

Its a nice site, however...I have a couple of things.

Having to scroll to get navigation is a no-no. Also, the text on the navigation is a little pixelated.

other than that, nice graphics..nice colors.

:D

have to agree with adz. bring up the nav menu. the netty tech team banner in the middle up the top needs a little work.

the design is now changed. can someone give me feedback on this design ? I think this design is very nice though, but what do you think ? The design is not implemented in all pages, but will soon.

Again lovely webpage, just a couple things.

First, the header, the hand stands out way to much if you could fade the colours a little bit it would blend better.
Second, the text in the header isn't flowing stands out and doesn't sink in, but i like the affect. Try a differen't colour or again fade that in.
Third, the left to right side space is not good, there is way to much more un used space on the very right side, try putting in a filler or a little graphics design and haev fun with the side. KJust to open right now.
Fourth, Navagation, like adz dont make it scroll down, have everything up front from the get go.
But i really like what youv done deffinatly good web page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom