need to burn an iso file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut winblows down, unplug the drive, boot winblows back up, then shut it off again, the reconnect the drive and see what happens

if that doesnt work try removing it from the hardware section and reinstalling it

ill try rthat horndude but to reinstall would just be nero the drive is plug and play/. Gog i need to switch to linux bad this crap is really pissing me off. I can play game off cds but i cant burn :(

well like i have been say all this time IF THE FREAKING BURNER WOULD LET ME DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS THREAD IF IT WAS WORKING....

ya sounds like your drive isn't working. can you burn or read anything off of it? try copying some files through windows explorer and see if that works just to check. if it does work, another method would be to load the .iso in a emulator drive (i think alcohol 120 does this) and then use a cd copy program (i use roxio) to copy it to a cd.

Do you have more than 1 burner installed in that puter? If you do, you may just need to go to the burner properties in nero and choose the right one. It sounds like nero is looking a another burner in your system. Otherewise, you may have a hardware conflict in windows or the CDRW needs to be placed in the neerest roundfile!! :)

yes enough with the achohol 120 advice he's heard it like 4 million times.

sometimes i don't even think people read the messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom