Need some girl advice (NOT NORCENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
women are evil...straight up

but we still go after them....

btw, so this new chik calls me at like 1 at night and ended up talkin till lik 5...i had to wake up at FRICKKKIN 7:30 and go hiking...
im so exhausted...but the talk was worth it.

she wanted to goto sleep while talkin to me....not sure if thats a sweet thing or not??!!
i told her to goto sleep but she wanted to talk to me till she fell asleep...

this girl seems way better than the emily chik....im already gettin over that other chik

women are evil...straight up

I dont know if these are wise words or words from a man scorn. :laughing::p

Q this new one sounds great. If she wants to fall asleep while talking to you that isnt bad at all. I have had that happen before. It is a sweet gesture.

Only thing that stinks is if she does and you are sitting there talking and not knowing if she is asleep or not. End up falling asleep yourself with teh phone in hand. Or the battery dies while you sleep with her there. Had that happen before as well. That makes for a good explination. :laughing:

Q this new one sounds great. If she wants to fall asleep while talking to you that isnt bad at all. I have had that happen before. It is a sweet gesture.

Only thing that stinks is if she does and you are sitting there talking and not knowing if she is asleep or not. End up falling asleep yourself with teh phone in hand. Or the battery dies while you sleep with her there. Had that happen before as well. That makes for a good explination. :laughing:

well thanks.
my ex never ever did that with me and it did feel good.
we talked fora while and then she felll aslepe and i figured it out...then i passed out after too.

this chik seems way more simple which i like.
the more you askj for in a girl, the more problems your gettin ure self into!!!
the other one kept having probs with her rents.
this one lives in a dorm...and NO ROOMATE!!!:) and she says she gets lonely!
my bro lives there too so its a perfect excuse for me to go there.

well im commin home today after this 4 day trip, i slept well and cant wait to get home.

thanks for listening.

ah, my old model ex gf used to call me everynight, and i'd wait for her to fall asleep on the phone... cute stuff :)

yeah it was sweet.
well i asked her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow and she said.
"sure, give me a call"...so...umm...
i guess i might be hangin out with ehr

ya i've got a number of girls on my belt right now

i went to santa monica peer last night with my mercedes benz lady.. went on a little date... i had a pretty good time.. but i had some other stupid drama with some other girls that came.. i think one of em liked me or something.. she wasnt too happy with me until the other girl left.. then she was all flirty happy again

i dunno, i still feel retardedly wrong talking to other girls.. it sucks

i don't know about better... lol

my ol lady still tells me she loves me and misses me everyday, makes things hard

well why dont you tell your old lady there's no reason to miss you ...just stay with you!!!
i hate when they say that!

well one of that asian girls friend called me and asked me to come with them to the club tonight....

im debating whether to go or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom