Need Recovery Software!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I'll see what it gives me. Here's the story anyways:

The other day at school I found the memory stick, seeing as I lost my own I took it home and formatted it without thinking. Then today at school there was a poster offering a reward for the return of the memory stick. Now if I'd been clever enough to save the data onto my PC I would have this 'reward' however I've lost this guys work through my own stupidty. He dosn't of course know it was me, but I wouldn't mind getting the data back seeing as it was i'm guessing important to him to make a poster about it.

Thanks I'll see what it gives me. Here's the story anyways:

The other day at school I found the memory stick, seeing as I lost my own I took it home and formatted it without thinking. Then today at school there was a poster offering a reward for the return of the memory stick. Now if I'd been clever enough to save the data onto my PC I would have this 'reward' however I've lost this guys work through my own stupidty. He dosn't of course know it was me, but I wouldn't mind getting the data back seeing as it was i'm guessing important to him to make a poster about it.

Oh erm crap you are in a hurry then, Nick honestly one program won't recover it all you will need to do a few passes with a few different programs to get it back but as mak said there is no way you will get all the data back from a solid state disk you might end up having to tell the guy sorry I was a **** an formatted it.

Who's is it staff or another student?

Student, he dosn't know it was me and I am guessing he is in year 13 which is two years above me. He dosn't know I ever had the memery stick so I may just be dishonest and kind of forget about it. I feel so stupid for doing it, if only I'd saved the work :mad:

Ah well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom