Need Recovery Software!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
Right, very long story short. I formatted a memory stick and need what was on the memory stick before I formatted it back! I have absolutely no idea what software to try.

Replies Please

Thanks, I've done a scan and it's found a 38mb or so VFS file. What do I do with it? I'm guessing that was what was on it? Or am I doing things wrong?

Thanks for the replies, <snipped> it just dosn't find what I want to find. The story behind this is pretty stupid but I'll save it for another time...

Nick has anything be written onto the drive? since you deleted the existing data?

Yes, two pictures after it was formatted. If I ever get the data recovered I'll reavel the full story :p

reovery.png

I've got this far, that's the size of the stuff that was on it previosuly but I don't know what to do with it :|

Did you do anything with the drive after you lost the data? Being a Memory Stick it is not going to be likely that you will get much of hte data back to full recovery since Memory Sticks are like RAM. Once the Data is gone it isnt easy to recover even with software.

Is it a USB Thumb Drive or a Memory card for a camera or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom