need new game reccomendation please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
im bored with the few games i do have.

i was thinking about gta4, but not quite sure about it, i did love all the previous gta's.

types of games i like, and things i like in the game:

multiplayer
loot
no monthly fee
good graphics but smooth game play.
i do not like first person shooters
if i can think of more, ill edit my post

thanks

You should probably lists the games you do have. But in any case the game I'm playing right now is Prototype. Its not multiplayer but it is free roam like GTA, its like the Hulk games where you run around fighting the military and mutants. You can also hijack tanks and helicopters. Pretty fun actually.

Good GTA type games are rare and even more rare are PC versions. If you have a 360 I'd suggest Crackdown, but GTA IV was a really good game. Hands down, and know I'm no fan of the games, but I have to admit IV was excellent.

Check out some free MMOs. The only one I'd suggest would be Granado Espada though.

I'm also replaying Fable TLC :) (well actually I played the regular Fable before) Got my guy's strength, skills, and will all maxed :) Though I think if I replay again I'm going to not level up at all to make the game a challenge (its laughably easy).

Other GTA type games are Mercenarys 2 and Saints Row 2.

Okay i know you said you hate FPS games.. BUT!

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood has just came out, and i'm telling you it's brilliant. It's so fun and awesome you would not beleive. It's not your typical FPS in my opinion.

It's leaps and bounds above the original game and it looks fantasic graphics wise, yet runs so smooth (better than cod4 for me).

I will always have to recommend the Civ games. Not new by any means, but you can get totally addicted. Also Company of Heroes is excellent (all three games.) Arma II looks wicked (even though it's FPS.) Some others:
Empire Total War
Dawn of War II
Guild Wars
Overlord II

I just finished C&C: Red Alert 3. All the C&C games are good. But don't expect too many hours of gameplay. The games are easily beaten, but multiplayer adds a lot to the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom