Need Help With Large Data File Transfers

Sounds like they're map images (going by the KMZ file extension you mentioned). @limfx & @kalju - map images tend to require very high resolution imagery (at least from my experience working with things like ArcGIS imagery data).

So going off of what PP said...they'll need better ISP's if you're wanting to push that much data. Unless you can stream the data with something like Esri's ArcGIS products, if mapping is indeed what you're doing.

Thanks for the suggestion to go with Esri's ArcGIS. I spoke with them this morning and it looks like they have a great solution to my dilemma. Thanks to all that responded...looks like my question has been answered!

Sure...Esri can provide us with their ArcGIS online license that will enable our clients to view their shape files on the ArcGIS server without having to download the large files to their desktops.

Thanks for the suggestion to go with Esri's ArcGIS. I spoke with them this morning and it looks like they have a great solution to my dilemma. Thanks to all that responded...looks like my question has been answered!

Great to hear they'll be able to get you going!

Back
Top Bottom