Need Help in finding An idea for my graduation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

elghoul_girl

Beta member
hi alll.... please i am in computer science and i have to choose an idea for my gradutaion project...i wish i do something new so may you please help me?

Note: this is assuming highschool. You won't get away with this in college! (At least, you shouldn't...)

May I ask where you live?! I'm just curious, because I was apart of the first 'project' that seniors had to complete at highschool...and it's just a real annoyance, I learned nothing that I wouldn't have done on my own :p And is it required to graduate?

I wrote a program for mine...actually a "hack" type utility for a game. They thought it was impressive and it was rather easy, after figuring out how to reference the memory values! But yeah, write a program if you're into that...

Another person at the school installed cameras (not really comp. sci.) but...

I think there were four of us total that did computer-software-science, and one person did a hardware project...just building a computer himself and networking it with the school's (o.Yay!) But he passed!

Still need help

hii....

i am leaving in cairo...and it is my last year in the university...i still need help :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom