Need for Speed Underground 2 Looks horrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hey, just thought i'd play this game :). Basically.. the Game looks horribly detailed, the Road looks pixelated and doesnt look nice at all ive updated the game to the latest version also and my Video drivers are up to date?

I dont remember it being as bad as this on the Demo version?

Everything in the game is set to "HIGH" or "ON" apart from Vsync which is set to "OFF"..

Im on an ATI Radeon X800GTO

Screenshot:

NFSU2.jpg

I know this is stupid, but did you check your resolution? and is your game loaded in a Safe Mode?

If you have ATI Catalyst Control Panel opened, make sure everything is on balanced, and not slid to performance.. because that makes Visual's stink. Also, at that low resolution, aliasing occurs a lot, this game doesn't have any AA I assume?

Yeah the game itself says "Full Screen Anti-Aliasing" which is full Also if you look around the menu where the Menu Bar highlighter is you can see its abit jaggie sort of thing?:

NFSU2-01.jpg

i have 4x AF on, and 2x AA on the Catalyst Control Panel, also its on Quality not High Performance or anything

are the pc versions of these games supposed to look any better than their console counterparts?

i was actually playing this game a couple days ago on my 360, and it didn't surprise me when the game loaded and the whole open world and menus and stuff looked jagged and pixelated?( i think). even the decals and vinyls on my cars looked crappy.

HMM. I remember trying NFSU2 right after I got my 4550x2 and it looked terrible when I first configured the in-game settings.

I seem to remember having to create a new profile in Catalyst > Calling it NFSU2 > Changing all the settings from "let application decide" to the highest > best settings for quality. This was the best I could do for this game.

Create a Profile with your current settings and call it default! FIRST!

Yeah I think you need to make a profile because I played at a higher res then that when I had the game install.

I played this game for a couple months on my PC. Thought the graphics were on par with GTA Vice City. I'm mean ****, they basically stole the entire context of the game from GTA anyway, might as well look exactly like it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom