need for speed most wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFS:MW one of the "most demanding games" I would definitely say no to. It didn't give me much trouble at all, and was an awesome game, even if the races suck after a while. I went all the way to the top of the Blacklist. Took a good while. The cars and customization options are way cool, and the police chases ridiculous fun.

Striken said:
NFS:MW one of the "most demanding games" I would definitely say no to. It didn't give me much trouble at all, and was an awesome game, even if the races suck after a while. I went all the way to the top of the Blacklist. Took a good while. The cars and customization options are way cool, and the police chases ridiculous fun.

Can you list 5 more demanding?

1) oblivion
2) Fear
3) ...?

Ok so maybe, but 10?

Atleast its fair to say its pretty demanding of less than a 7800 series card.

I've run the game on 4 differend cards, my fx5700U, my 6800 vanila (before I blew it up :D), my GF4 440MX (ouch), and my current 7800GS. So i'm quite familiar with how it runs on differnt systems.

It gets demanding at times, my proc is a slower Sempron (albeit overclocked) and my hybrid 6800 is going on between 2 and 3 years old now... and it still seems to cut through everything quite well at 1024x768 with all settings on or near medium. It only slows down with a lot going on with heavy traffic or cops on the screen, other than that, smooth as pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom