need a solution :c

hamza ahmed

Beta member
Hey,
Whenever i play a game like (Bionic Commando, Assassin's Creed 3, Sniper 2), and complete a level, i see the saving icon then the game STOP RESPONDING, So what's the problem, and how to fix?

do a maintenance on your computer . maybe you've got a lot of unwanted programs .. and try reinstalling the game as well..check the detailed specs of the game and see if the computer can handle it ..

Do you have an AV installed? Could be blocking the games from saving which in turn crashes the game due to the inability to auto save.
Permissions could have gotten messed up by something. If your user (or the user running the game) doesn't have permission to write to the folder in question it could cause the same thing as above.

do a maintenance on your computer . maybe you've got a lot of unwanted programs .. and try reinstalling the game as well..check the detailed specs of the game and see if the computer can handle it ..

i did the maintenance, but there's no errors.
And yeah my computer can handle the game

Do you have an AV installed? Could be blocking the games from saving which in turn crashes the game due to the inability to auto save.
Permissions could have gotten messed up by something. If your user (or the user running the game) doesn't have permission to write to the folder in question it could cause the same thing as above.

yeah i have Avast.
The User have the permission to write to the folder.

Back
Top Bottom