Need a good book series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roark

Lord of Bacon
I love sitting down and chewing through a book series, but I feel like I've read most of the good ones. Anyone have suggestions on what to read next?

Finished series:
Ender's Game
Ender's Shadow
Mistborn
Harry Potter
Game of Thrones
Dragonlance (Chronicles and others)
Eragon
The Dark Tower
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Highly suggest any of the above if you haven't read them yet.

I started reading one of the Twilight books haven't read the series yet, but the movies are way different than the books and even if you didn't like the movies you'll probably like the books anyways, and if you like Harry Potter i'd recommend Twilight and Lord of the Rings too. If you go for Lord of the Rings i'd read The Hobbit first though.

LOTR (+ The Hobbit)
Steve Alten's Meg series (Meg, The Trench, Meg: Primal Waters, and Meg: ****'s Aquarium).
A good book (not a series, but still good): Battle Royale

Those are a couple that come to mind right away.

Harlan Cohen and his Myron Bolitar series. Pro athlete who gets a career ending injury in his rookie training camp who turns into a sports agent/dectective.

I have read all the books in the series and I enjoy it.

The Amber Chronicles (I & II) by Roger Zelazny. The first series is better than the second, but both are good. I just finished re-reading them... again.

If you've already read The Hobbit then you could go right into Lord of the Rings then. The Hobbit is kind of like a prequel to Lord of the Rings anyways. I would also suggest The Davinci code and Angels and Demons.

The Hunger Games is pretty good. And my Eragon do you mean you have read the entire released Inheritance Series? Eragon, Eldest, and Brisinger?

Read a lot of Dan Brown, liked Davinci Code and A&D, loved Digital Fortress and Deception Point.

Not big on vampires, only reason I watched Underworld was Kate Beckinsale in leather :wink_tongue:.

Yeah I've read the full Inheritance series, just listed the first book since I couldn't remember the series name.

Thanks everyone, trying to research all of these, keep the suggestions coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom