Nazis around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
Do you feel that their is a rising Threat in "racist Skinheads" today In america or other Countries...respond please

rising threat? no. lingering threat? yes, but not very prominent. it's a rather crappy domestic terrorist group that mostly sucks at what it does.

You should live in my area. I live in a very skin-headed town in San Diego. It's everywhere... Black people aren't in this town very much. They know to stay away.

yea i know.. I live in Los Angeles luckily theirs none of that here.. just Curious are you a "Bro"

Deutschland uber alles! /nazi salute

Disclaimer: This post is 100% sarcastic, incase you didn't catch on

There has been too many of these threads lately that deal with gay/politics/racism/religion/etc. Every once in a while its good to have these discussions but its getting way more than it used to be. Just my opinion.

On this topic, we have the KKK in my area. Im not racist and am very against what the KKK do, but there aren't a lot of blacks in my area because they know to stay away.

you say thankfully your not black... thats pretty sad.. and Bro is not black its those racist motocross people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom