My right hand is cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deimos said:
ok so I use my right hand for my mouse and was wondering if anyone elses hand gets really ****ing cold, and if I put the heat on it blasts on to my cpu and my feet. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if my serculation justs sucks.
Try Masterbation. It will warms things up.

adjust your seating position... circulation problems can often be fixed by changing your posture

Re: Re: My right hand is cold!

Harper said:
Try Masterbation. It will warms things up.
lol for a second I thought you were saying that Masterbation was the name of the mouse, wow dislexia at it's greatest.
Good Idea exept I can't FPS with a joystick

hygor said:
adjust your seating position... circulation problems can often be fixed by changing your posture

Yeah. On a serious note, if your hand is going numb you're probably resting your right wrist on some portion of your desk or mouse pad when using your mouse. If you armis at the wrong angle you'll be putting too much pressure on the wrist essentially pinching several surface veins that run up your arm to your hand.
Blood that is blocked or slowed will result in poor circulation in the hand. = Reduced heat = Cold Hand = Numb hand = It'll fall off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom