My ports arnt forwarded upon system restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozar927

In Runtime
Hey all

I have been having alot of internet problems lately. Not so much with browsing, but with things like ports forwarding

Im using wireless internet because I have no other choice

my router is

Netgear WPN824 V2

I use the program simple port forwarding because I have never read a guide I understood to do it my self.

Ill open a port for Utorrent, and i do speed test and check if ports open and it says yes. I restart my PC run the test again and it always says no. i dont have the port randomized i checked its always the same port

I also (for the life of me) cannot connect to a single server on Call Of Duty 5 no matter how many ports I open or firewalls i let down. Which is odd because I can always connect to world of warcraft. ANy ideas?

That all looks like XP will it be diffrent for VIsta? also are you saying not to use Simple port forwarding? or is their just a step I didnt do that makes even simple port forwarding not wrk?

Yes it will be the same for Vista. The use of IE is only to get to the web interface of the router. It doesnt even have to be done in IE. It can be done via Firefox, Opera, Chrome or any other browser of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom