My New Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
do what my uncle does. He buys used vehicles and sells them for more then he pays. He just bought a volkswagon golf for $1,500 and sold it for $3,000.

That is how you bring in the money right there. He only had that car for about 1 week. He keeps on buying and selling cars/trucks/vans.
He had a really nice sports car I wanted but thats before I had a job so I couldn't afford it like I could now.

Hey, that's what my landlord is doing. She has like 6 cars that she sold already and they're all fairly new. A few are 2007's. The risk is that you have to be able to sell it. Otherwise, you're taking the burden. Can you imagine making payments on several different cars when you haven't found a buyer yet? That's got to hurt.

that would blow....my old car was a '88 mazda 929....i paid $500 for it...and i have $600 stereo in it....LMFAO...but its also in super condition...its a V6 but only gets about 22 mpg...and it only had 72k miles on it when i bought it

I would have to disagree with company "trucks" being taking care of. From everything I have seen they get the p*ss beat out of them. Oil changes are done every "once in a while" and you hear the words "it's just a work truck" quite often.

But even so, $850 is a great deal.

Either way, for that price, it's a really good deal. I'm stuck on a huge car loan and I can't wait to get that out of the way. I'll save $600 a month, lol. That's a big chunk of change!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom