My car... 444444...

That must be it. Looks like only international support has declined. Really weird as later models 1998-2012 are so popular here now even after production seized (here we had production after 2008 for these cars unlike NA). That 1989 was popular too but dunno why support declined like this. Maybe it is due to lack of third party support? The 1992 MB I have still has considerable support until now and it is basically a 1986 model that got some facelifts. Looks like popularity has many faces.

ِAnd, see something weird?
21083278_1484547381634020_1911857269832693464_o.jpg

Bull's eye ;)

It's a long story. Basically I only had the option to put a stored one that happened to be of a different color. Does the job as intended so I'll just keep it.

So far they didn't, and as far as I know there is nothing in the law against it. Well it works without cause traffic trouble after all.

But you know how moody the police can be haha.

That's what I did once I moved to the smoked/clear ones two years ago :D

It would look weird for signal light flasher and could be annoying to the eyes if it is a clear bulb in a clear signal light.

But yeah, I don't think they would stop me for it.

Car manufacturers don't realize that most of their cars are going to end up in Asia, Africa and South America where some unlicensed mechanic has to figure out a way to repair this car. This is why folks in the third world still prefer Japanese cars which are relatively speaking still easier to fix.

Back
Top Bottom