My Boom Box Project

Thanks Stollin. :)

My new table and one more tool I needed to get. Now I can work on the dowels.

Nice one. I've thought of them but I'd just get a cheap table. I screwed a panel on the bottom of the legs to make it stable.

Got my dowels done (cut and sanded).

Taking a break now. Gotta eat.

I guess I just have to buy one more tool. I'll need something to cut a rectangular hole. Didn't do so well with a dremel and I don't trust the jig saw.

May as well build a wood shop in my back yard and put all these tools in it. :lol:

I guess I just have to buy one more tool. I'll need something to cut a rectangular hole. Didn't do so well with a dremel and I don't trust the jig saw.

May as well build a wood shop in my back yard and put all these tools in it. :lol:

Looks useful. That's one tool I haven't gotten around to adding to my shop.

That oscillating tool cut the panel like butter. Took no time to get the ends done. The jig saw is now obsolete.

It seems that the Mahogany veneers are crap and I got what I paid for, cheap. The stain's rather dark but at least the screws are black. The black paint I bought is a joke.

"Great for metal!" it says on the can. Yeah right. Why did it just rub off? I fixed it by using black permanent marker from the dollar store.

So for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom