Mushkin Making a Comeback With Video Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Popular memory manufacturer Mushkin, which is also known for power supply units and until last year, for video cards, plans to resume being a video card manufacturer, and an add-in card partner for NVIDIA. The company just announced plans on an entire lineup of products based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 200 series, called Mushkin UltimateFX. It includes products starting from the GeForce GTX 260 896 MB base model, going all the way up to GeForce GTX 285 2048 MB, with models carved out based on clock speeds and memory sizes.

For the most part, it looks like Mushkin will use non-reference designs which we may be familiar with. One of their products resembles a similar design by Sparkle, while another bears resemblance with the reference NVIDIA design, albeit a green PCB (something PNY has opted for). The cards will be shipped in an a classic wooden jewel case, similar to to the "WoodBox" it shipped with its older products. Here's what the lineup looks like:

i think it looks kinda okay....black+green combo is always good in my book...a bit to much white in it though :\

seems good though...more people = better deals hopefully

Thirdshift you really should consider putting the links from where you get these from, or the author gets very very "missed" at the place its posted at ;)

But the looks aren't bad or good (in the middle), but it really shouldn't matter unless you have a case window

I usually don't put the links when it's just one single page full of news. Like TPU or xtreview. Some I forget and am to lazy to do it. I will try my best though.

A green and black only job would look sick. Take away the white completely though either way. But yes, it's not what is outside that matters it's what is inside. They should still take a second look at it though :p

Yeah but I would dig a green and black for my 4890 instead of this boring red. And no, I will not do it myself haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom