MS Announces 100GB Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but they go on to say that they MAY make a larger capacity HDD, but wont speculate at this time.

i still have 6 gigs left on mine. idk i dont really need a much bigger one i think a 50gb hd would be sufficient for me

If i could get media center going i would have filled the HD already, but somehow im missing all those features... Can you put video on an xbox360 with DVD's?

100GB Xbox 360 Hard Drives?
Rumors of 100GB hard drives were squashed last week only to be rekindled by these press event pictures showing 70GB free on a Xbox 360 hard drive. While there isnÂ’t anything official on bigger hard drives, the announcement earlier today of downloadable TV and HD content makes it almost a given that one is on the way.

A definite must have item for movies & shows! Assuming this is a consumer product, and not something specially created for the event. From what I could tell this was a standard Xbox 360 with what appeared to be the normal HD casing attached to it. I don't know if the dev kits look the same as the consumer units or not.

There are lots of really good pictures in this set aside from the 70gb hard drive picture, make sure you check them out too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhoran/291246264/in/set-72157594364544798/

I have a lot of space on my XBox 360 hard drive, probably due to me streaming everything from my Media Center Edition box to it.

MS is trying to trick me again. and I'm getting it this time since lc's hardrive is way better then the one they sold. **** I'm going to crack this **** and use my 250 gb hardrive on 360 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom