Mozilla Posts Firefox 3.6 Beta and 3.5.4 Release Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Mozilla Posts Firefox 3.6 Beta and 3.5.4 Release Candidates

The first release candidate of the upcoming Firefox 3.6 Beta has been posted at the Mozilla ftp server. Next to it the second release candidate for Firefox 3.5.4 which is also available at the ftp server. Both releases are so called release candidates which means that they are close to the final version. Firefox users who want to give those versions a try can download them directly from the ftp server or one of the mirror ftps. Both final versions of the Firefox release candidates that have been posted are slated for a final release in the upcoming week.
Firefox 3.5.4. is a stability and security update for the latest stable release of Firefox. Users who are concerned about security might want to consider switching to the release candidate right now to patch the security holes.

I went with the 3.5.4 RC1. I tried the 3.6 Beta but it didn't play well with my extensions (yet). I had the same problem with the early beta for 3.5, too.

3.6 works fine for me. I even removed the Splash cause it boots up ultra fast.

Boots about the same as 3.5 for me.

Seems All-In-One Sidebar was screwing it up pretty bad for me, so I disabled it. Which sucks because I use it constantly. I'll see if I can find a decent replacement, but for now I migrated my main buttons I used on it to the toolbar.

Here's what it did:

Thats strange as it works fine for me. I have also removed several extensions that you use as well. So it could easily be a conflict among a few of the extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom